Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tri 3

So as you all know, my last trimester in school was not the best. Between the stress and missing school when Nick had his accident, when my grandma died, and then when Mona died, I didn't end out with all A's and B's let's just say... But now that pretty much everyone in all my families is healthy (knock on wood), I'm not planning on leaving school. Last tri was horrific with all the stress! I didn't fail any classes (thank the Lord) but this trimester I am going to set higher expectations for myself! I'm going to try to have all A's and B's and if in comes down to it, I want to have a C+ at the least... I mean, this is the LAST trimester of the year! This is my LAST trimester at all in Middle school! I need to make it count! That may mean less posting on here unless I can kick butt and start planning my posts!

Thanks for understanding,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment