Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ups and Downs

Feels like a long time sense I've done a post not picture related! For the past two weeks I've been doing this thing... The first week I did 20 crunches everyday (other than sunday), the second week I did 30 crunches everyday (other than sunday). This week I did 20 (I won't do any tomorrow). Why you may ask? I have this big pouch on the bottom of my stomach, just like pregnant ladies do after they had there babies. I hate it with all my heart! I am on my way to 'killing' it, it needs to go! The second week I checked my weight. In two weeks, I had only lost two pounds. I was SO angry! I almost gave up! Like, I am doing all this ab stuff and I only lost a 2lbs?! Well I did it, one more week. I weight myself before I jumped in the shower. Before I started week one I weighed _ _ 5. Today when I weighed myself it was _ _ 0! I LOST FIVE POUNDS!! That may not seem like alot to you but, my body doesn't lose weight like most. I am kinda mad tho because the last three days (including today) I have not done my 20... So next week, I'm going to go a little more advance. Well tomorrow WOULD be my 'day off' but instead I will do my 60 that I have been lacking... This next week I will be doing crunches but instead of leaving my feet on the floor, I will lift them 45 or more degrees off the floor while doing my 20 crunches! I am very nervous so feel free to leave some motivating comments! I am not going anorexic, do not fear! I am going to try to snack less too! Either I get a snack after school, or in between dinner and my bedtime snack. Thank you for supporting me on my journey to a bikini sized body! :D

Love ya,
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Syd you're hilarious! You look fine to me! I never saw any funny belly thing..It is good though that you're going to snack less, and exercise, but I don't think you really have to worry about losing weight. It's good that you have goals though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your to cute Ali! The next time I sit down look at my stomach! When I stand it's fine but when I sit, big no, no!! Usually I suck it in though...!

    ReplyDelete