Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Last Month- Photo version!

So... As promised (and reminded by Kiley) here are just a couple pics of my last month!




Athens... Ours 5 day bunny!




We had a fun carnival at our church (where we got the bunny) and I was a 'fish' with some friends and the kids would throw there stick over and we'd hurry and clip something in! haha




My easter dress!! Excuse the mess... The maid didn't come that week!




I had a party with a couple girlfriends of mine ceebrating me turning another year older.




I did some photographing myself of me and my sister... Well mostly just London...




London






My babies!!






Modeling... This picture is kinda creepy looking but it shows my new (very short) haircut and one of the examples of make up I wear...!















Well... There ya go! O.M.G. How could I almost forget! My girl, Kiley, who you hear alot about on my blog opened up her very own photography blog! She's amazing! Go check it out! Click on her name and it will send you right on over! She is a very talented young lady and you wont regret goin over! She is also doing photoshoots for a very cheap price! Ki is having a photo contest right now as well so hop on over before Thurseday to join in! I know I will...










Thanks for reading girlies!!!

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment