Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Monday

Ahhh... Monday! My (absolute not) favorite day of the week!! School was good! My dad picked me up from my moms house and we went over to his house. My stepmom is a correctional officer and is pulling a double tonight (she works from 7am- 11pm straight). So it's a daddy, daughter night. We went to Culvers for dinner. You could donate some money to the Randy Shaver Cancer Foundation, and sense cancer is a popular thing in my life we head over to donate some money! We rode on the Harley over and on our way out, parked next to us were two old ladies. They said how nice it was and they were super cute! Then the oldest one got in and I climbed on to my seat. I glanced over her way before we headed out. She waved with a huge smile, ear to ear. From what I've been told that is how my grandma was. Always smiling. Speakin of the sweetheart my dad got a call from my grandpa saying her burrial is Memorial weekend. Prays are welcomed! It's going to be that Saturday, in the morning sometime... It will be good to 'reunite' with all of my family again but I hate that thought of the tears again... We will prob go back Friday after school then drive all the way to my Grandpa's. Burial Saturday. Then my cousin Zane (Mona's son) is getting Baptized Sunday!! Also my cousin Stephan is graduating so well have his little party too... It's going to be a very busy, quick trip!! I hate leaving and I already know it's going to be hard... Oh and we (meaning my dad and aunts fiancé) have to shingle my aunt garage! Ahhhh... Haha! So, what did you do this sunny Monday?

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment