Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stop; 2012

So lately I haven't been posting until I have at least one comment on the previous post but this is urgent and needed a post right away.


KONY 2012



Have you guys watched this video (linked above)? I've seen it a few times via facebook but didn't watch it because I thought it was just another one of those stupid video's that every one's going to post. I'm glad I watched it. If you just flew right over the video to start reading this, stop reading right this second and go watch. This post will still be here when you come back, but the children may not.



Isn't that so powerful! I don't really know what to say but I really had this thing getting at me to post this for everyone to see. Right after you finish reading this post go to your blog, twitter, facebook, pinterest, ANYTHING you have and spread the word about Kony. If you want to find me on pinterest and re-pin the pin I pinned (holy "pin"!) please do! If your some one who has wanted to take a stand for something but thought you were to small or to young to do anything, this is your chance!! I have added a picture with a link on my sidebar and feel free to take it and post it every where you can think of! Please link up and spread the word about this horrible man and what he is doing!

I'll leave you with one last thought... What if those children that are being abducted and forced to kill there own family, was your child and you couldn't do anything. Wouldn't you want help?


Don't forget to link to your blog, facebook, twitter, and pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment