Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coming back & one year

Coming back:
Hey everyone!! Yes, I am still here :) I literally just got home from a quick but very fun trip to North Dakota to see some family! I'm so proud of myself, I actually took some pictures! Ill post those soon... But just to keep you coming back, I'll share one.




This is one of my many cousin's and I. :) Love him!

One year:
One year ago my lovely aunt died of cancer. She was a wonderful young lady and is greatly missed. Love you Mona and think about you TONS!

What's new with you guys? Sorry I haven't blogged a lot lately. I meant to before we left for ND but didn't have enough time. 😢

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment