Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, January 14, 2011

Are you Grateful?

Are you thankful for your life? Like really thankful? What if I told you, your life's going to be over tomorrow. Dead, no turning back now. End of your life story. Would you be happy with your life?

You would never believe this but the band Nickelback (yes the one with swearing, dirty talk) inspired me! Have you heard the song If Today Was Your Last Day? It one of my new fav's! It really makes ya think, what if something did happen to me tonight! Would I be satisfied! I recommend listening to it.

In an upcoming post I have a video that made me go wow! Sometimes I tell myself, "psh, ya im thankful!" But then I remember the faces I make at dinner like 'this is what I'm suppose to eat' or 'I hate this house! It's so, old!' When I should be thankful both my families have jobs where they earn money to pay the bills and buy food! I will add more to this later but here is a quick reminder that life goes like woosh, so don't waist your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment