Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreams

So you may have been asked in your life the question "what do you want to be when your older?" "What is your dream house?" "How many kids do you want?","How many pets?" "What's your dream car?". Well let me answer those questions for myself.

My dream job? Well as a kid it was no doubt a teacher and childcare owner! Well that's changed threw out the past couple years. I am interested in many activities and hobbies but if I could pick my job, it would be an interior designer. Yeah a rockstar would be cool but I have no future as a singer!

My dream house? Well let me spell it out for you...
3 or 4 story house. Floor one- 5 bedrooms. In the master it will be pretty big, I want a walk in closet that is big enough for me and im guessing my husband might want a little bit of room so a little bit bigger. In the other rooms there can be one jack-and-Jill bathroom then the other two can have there own bathrooms and all of them will have a little WIC. Plus the laundry room so I don't have to walk down stairs with a bucket full of dirty clothes. Maybe the laundry room can be the 5th room...
Floor two- will be the family room and kitchen plus a good sized entry way.
Floor three- this is where the flat screen tv, computers and electronics will be. I want a good sized play room too and that is where all the toys will be. Plus a bar, well not in the play room just on that floor :) floor four- now I don't really need this floor but I was thinking this is where the 3 guest rooms would be. That is my dream house, if I will get it, who knows.

How many kids? Well if I could choose I would want anywhere from 2-4 kids. I want a some what big family. NOT like the Duggars but not just one. How ever that may change... My dream family would be two girls and two boys (boy, girl, boy, girl order). That way the older brother can stick up for the sisters!

How many pets? Well if you really know me, you know I'm not a big fan of animals. As of right now, I have no intentions of having pets!

What's your dream car? Well you may think I'm a dork but, a minnie van. All though they are very nice. I really never have wanted a sports car. Plus with 2-4 kids, a van can be mandatory! Electric sliding doors would be nice but I have two legs that I can walk over and open/close the doors.

2 comments:

  1. :) "like" I like your kids boy, girl, boy, girl order. thats like perfect. i want 5 kids. (boy, girl, boy, twin girls) lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we'll then have to adopt a girl so they can all b besties :)

    ReplyDelete