Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have a dream


I have many dream but this time, I'm talkin about cars!! My dream car for when I get my license is a 2010 black ford fusion! It's ah-maz-ing! My stepmom is the current owner but has to turn it in, in a year or so (I wil not be sixteen then). I am very determined to get this car. I am willing to boost my babysitting so I can pay for some (the one I was is pretty pricey). Ugh... I could go on and on about it's beauty. I included a picture (not my step-moms, just googled) just to show you how amazing it is! Enjoy looking at my future car :D

No comments:

Post a Comment