Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Quote

When you are content to be simply yourself, everybody will respect you. - Lao Tsu


Isnt that so true?? If you respect yourself, others will respect you!! It couldnt be more simple than that! I will try to live my life respecting myself! Cant really write about it to much because its as simple as it gets!


Do you have any favorite quotes?

Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! I'm more of a verse person..not a quote person! But when I hear a new quote that I like..well..ya. ;]

    ReplyDelete