Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heads Up

Just a heads up to you girls... I will be leaving to visit my family in North Dakota today. I will be returning Friday the 12th. It will be a long but absolutly fun trip spend will family I haven't seen for a long time!! I will take lots and lots of pictures and sense I am now starting to use Picasa, I will be able to save my pictures and share will you! Isn't that awesome?! haha Maybe your not as excited as I am but oh well...




Enjoy some guest post and some of my posts!!


Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Oh shoot! I forgot to write the post!! :( I will right now!

    ReplyDelete