Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Remember me??

Hello??? Hey!! Remember me?? Ya, I'm Sydney. The owner of this blog... Oh yes! That one! Sense I'm posting, guess what that means?!?! I'M HOME!! I had an amazing time in North Dakota but am happy to come home to see my mom.. I am just writing a few words on here quick before bed but I WILL be posting pictures!! Guess how many pictures we took! 100? Nope... 200? Nope.. 300? Almost there... 400? Sooo close!! 500? Your burnin.. 600? YES!!! Can you believe it?!?! Wow... Fire power! Omg... I have no idea why I just wrote that but have you ever gotten sooo over tired that your energetic?! Yep... Thats where I an right now.. Before I attempt to go to sleep, I would like to thank Ali and Kiley for their wonderful guest post!! **readers applaud the two very talented girls** Also!! Before I went on vaca I had 15 followers... Now we have 17!!! Thank you ladies, I will be bragging about your blogs soon :)

Well I better head out before I start writing stuff that doesn't make sense. But trust me, your gunna need to check in tomorrow' I have something to tell you guys!!

Sleep tight,
Sydney

1 comment: