Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lately

I have been taking pictures like never before.

002

010

I have been babysitting non-stop.

094

And to answer your question, no they do not usually wear Christmas dresses and blue socks with a white dress. They were playing dress-up. :)

115

I love this shot!

216

These kids are so cute, it’s unbelievable!

I have been delivering/eating Girl Scout cookies.

016

No I am not a girl scout, London is. Just thought I’d clear that up.

It snowed! Now yes, living in Minnesota I should expect tons and tons of snow, which we have been lucky enough not to have as much as last year, but I am not a fan of stupid drivers or snow plows at 4am. Oh well.

025

I went to Target! <3 My 3rd home.

026

London had soccer “boot camp”.

041

038

067

047

Sometimes I like to watch. Other times I like to take pictures of me :) or my surroundings.

068

You may wonder how I can watch her play soccer, in Minnesota, in the winter, without freezing. Well, it’s in a dome type thing that is blown up and keeps most of the cold out, but sometimes I do wear my jacket.

Skyping

dance

This is my friend, Berit. She lives pretty much in my backyard but we don’t get together much but we have Skyped a couple times lately!

happy

We have so much fun and laugh a lot!

men

smile_for_the_camera

Lol

4

This was Berit’s reaction when she found out that there was a second Justin Bieber movie… :)

 

What have you been up to lately? Also, a huge thank you to all who commented on my last post! That is the most comments I have ever gotten that I remember of! Can we get that again on this post? haha Also, I realized I didn’t put every followers name on the list in the last post, for some reason Blogger didn’t show me the names of all of the followers the first time, so I apologize! Hope you all have a fantastic week! :)

Sydney

2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting post! I really like your pictures.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina for your comment! You have a very neat blog yourself!! :)

      Delete