Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, November 16, 2012

Question

After considering restarted the ol' blog up I had lots of questions for myself. Am I going to be commited enough? What will I post about? Will people even read my blog? Are my posts benifial to my readers? I then put a post up on Instagram asking my IG followers if they would read should I start again. I got a hit from them and said what the heck, why not?!

I have never wanted to stop blogging. It was always something fun to do. A stress reliever in a way. It let me put my opinion out on lots of things, and I always felt comfortable telling you all my life. I want it to be that way again. I want to come to my blog and post encouraging things! I know its a dream, and probably a stretch, but its the truth. I want to be here and help you girls with whatever you need!

I am posting about this because I want you to know that if you want me to post about something and are open to my opinion, I would love to post about it for you!! I'm not going to say that I have all the brains and know everything but I'll tell you what I do know. You girls make my day with your super sweet comments and I would love to help each and every one of you if needed. You can always feel free to comment it on any of my posts or email it to me (sydance97@gmail.com).

On another note, my comments are moderated which means I have to approve of them before they can be posted on my blog. I don't want it to scare you, it is just something that I want to do! With that said, if you want to comment a request but don't want it posted just write in big capital letters "do not post" and I will read it and delete it! No one has posted anything bad on here I just have them moderated so we don't have to worry about any of that happening. :)

Hope you are having a great week so far and I am looking forward to many more posts and all of your comments!
Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Post about your life, what inspires you, and post photography! :)

    ReplyDelete