Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

Today is Thanksgiving. I have been thinking lots lately of how fortunate I really am. God has blessed me beyond what I deserve, that is for sure. One thing that I am incredibly blessed with is my family.

 My stepbrother, me, and my sister.
 
 Me, my dad, and my step mom.
 
My sister and I

Me, my mom, and my sister
 
My cousin Morgan and I
 
Most of you know my family situation. When I was little my parents got a divorce. Since I was young when it happened I don't remember much. In elementary and even some early middle school I had rough days where I just wished my parents would get married to each other again so I could have a "normal" life. Right now I can honestly say I love where my life is. I have two families that would do anything for me and for that I am incredibly thankful. My life is different that most but it is a part of me now and I wouldn't change it for anything! I absolutely love spending time with my family!! We always have soo much fun and make incredible memories! Another thing I couldn't live without is my friends!
 
 




 
 
 
My friends are a huge part of my life. I talk to them every day and there is nooo way I could survive without them! I have to say, I think I have the best friends ever. They are always there for me with an open ear and sometimes I really need that. Love you all and so glad you are all in my life!!

Another thing I am extremely thankful for is our new home! My mom and Step-dad just bought a GORGEOUS house just on the other side of town.







This place is so gorgeous! We are still living in the city but I feel like we are in the country because our backyard is very wooded. It is a great quiet place that you can go out and just have time to yourself. It is so great! Our neighbors are the best too! We've met some of them and we've already been invited to neighborhood get together's! I love it here. I don't want to post to many pictures of the house because that will have its own post in the near future. :)

Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat lots! I am very thankful for all of you followers! Safe travels!

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment