Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Close to home

I'm sure you have heard about the Minot flooding. It really has been emotional for my famil(ies). My aunt Kris lives in Minot and has to move both her kids (my age) and herself all into her fiance's house. It may not seem like a big deal but they are now having to move every bed, every picture frame, all dishes, EVERYTHING over to his house! Spencer's house is very descent in size and his garage would be considered a 6 car garage (and a non connected garage that could hold one big car) so they do have room to put stuff but his basement is not finished so none of them can sleep down there... I may be confusing you! Okay.. There is currently only two bedrooms and four people! Of course my aunt and her fiance will stay in the same room but my cousins are 12, boy and 16, girl, so it would be extremely weird sleeping together! I feel like Im rambleing... They all have to 'migrate' to Spencer's house. My uncle Skyler (his wife was Mona, my aunt who died from cancer) and Zane have to leave too! I havent talked to him sense Father's Day so I dont know where they are going or anything but it is very sad! Sorry if this post is to messed and hard to read!


I made a button for you to post on your blog. I cant make you, all I can do is ask for you to post it and pray.




Okay... Im technically challanged and cant get the HTML thing on her so you can just go to my home page and get it there. Over 11,000 people have had to leave there houses, not knowing if they will ever see them again! Just think about it...


Im sorry this post is so choppy and all over the place so if you have any questions, let me know via comment and I will let you know the answer...


Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment