Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hair

I have been in to cuteness lately... Getting my nails and eyebrows done... I love being pampered! I mean, who doesnt?! :D The one thing that bugs me on my head is my hair... Its, blah! I have tried alot of suff! I mainly straighten it with my flat iron. I feel bad for my hair though because it gets burned down everyday! Anyways... Here are a couple hairstyles that I think are cute... Via






















What do you like? What is your favorite hairstyle to do on yourself??


Hope you had a great day! I know I did, soakin out the sun at the pool!

Sydney











2 comments:

  1. I like all those! I love braiding my bangs back and putting it into a ponytail. But really, I do lots of things with my hair, and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that braid thing to but I can't braid my own hair (i know what a loser) so I have to have my mom braid it then I put it in a ponytail! I also like when Kiley curls her hair (kinda like Hilary Duff's pic)! I think it's SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete