Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Happies

Did you know there is a disease called the Happies? Well... Let me tell you about them...

Cause: everything seems to be going good in life.

Medication(s): Chocolate, candy, and other sweets your body enjoys!

Emotions: Happy and nice

**If your face looks like one of the following three, please let me know so I can congratulate you on this awesome disease!**



















This morning London had her BBF Ella come over and they got Mani, Pedi's, and got to do there own makeup! They had so much fun and looked beautiful!(:

Ella was her for about 3 hours. Then after her mom picked her up I went for a run. I could just feel that feeling like... Hard to describe but my body actually want to go for a run which has not happened yet in the last.. 14 years of my life?! Yea... Then the kids wanted to come with me. It was more a walk than a run but hey, its exercise right? It felt good. We only went around the neighborhood though because Jacob was dragging his feet which was driving me crazy and London was ready to be done. It was a good time. Actually it wasn't but whatever.. It is so nice out today! It's 75 degrees right now so it's a little hot but we got some winds coming too! Well better make sure London didn't flip off her bike or anything while I was writing! See I am improving on my family care, right? Haha


Have a great day!
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you wanted to go on a run! Sometimes I do that too..and I'm just like "mom? i'm going on a run." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha same! It's kinda fun just bring independent and just go! Haha

    ReplyDelete