Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

John

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14.1 NIV

This was part of my bible study a couple days ago. How special is that! He has a room for everyone who believe's in him in his house. Is that not cool?! Just thought I would share with you these break taking words.

No comments:

Post a Comment