Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, January 2, 2012

Today is a good day

Today I slept in until 11:13 and loved every single second of it.

Today I didn't have school, so I got to just hang out and chill.

Today was Gerard's surgery and everything went wonderful! They got all of his tumor out and didn't even have to take his kidney out!

Today I went ice skating with Bill and London at the local ice arena. Pictures to come

Today I am writing the 1st post of the year and don't have much to say.

I praise my Savior for this day. A day full of wonderful memories and a life saved. Thank you Jesus for another day on your beautiful earth. And thank you for praying for Gerard. It means so, so much! For more information on him go to Caring bridge and go to his site, gerardschucard. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment