Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday night church

Last night we had church, like every Wednesday night.

097

I brought my camera but didn’t take any pictures during class. But did take some when London and I were waiting for mom to get done at Rehearsal (for Sunday church).

099

We walked around the church and I snapped random pictures. Of course, the cross <3

 

102

London wanted to be the “photographer” but I wasn’t really into smiling and I kinda preferred to be behind the camera instead sense I like could not be natural for some reason… Awkward face.

103

American Flag. Go USA! lol

106

This is her, “do I REALLY have to get another picture taken!” face :)

 

107

A couple self-timed ones…

109

 

111

Haha!! I showed my mom this one and she could not stop laughing!!!

121

Another one of London’s shots. My sad looking Uggs.

125

I’m in love with this mirror!! SO fun!

126

128

Comfy chat chairs :)

129

I’m in love with this one. I just can figure out why though..

 

130

Bathroom sink… That’s always fun… Haha

133

And it wouldn’t be a blog post with out something embarrassing, right? How about some stunning pictures…

134

135

Ahh…

What’s your favorite shot?? How was your Wednesday night? I’m proud to say that I started my photo challenge today!!! <3 I’ll put the pic on tomorrow because it would be a crime if I posted twice in one day now wouldn’t it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment