Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Challange

 192317846557066478_4S8aeR9n_c

Here we go guys... My first photo challange! Actually thats a lie, I did one a looong time ago but then couldn't find what I had to do next and stopped.. So! Here is the list of things that I have to do and realistically, I probably won't be right on target but I'll be close. I'll try to do it where I post weekly but I might get it day-to-day as it goes on... Well see :) So, my inspiration? This girl and this girl! Girl #1 has started it and put it on Pinterest (my newest love) and girl #2 hasn't started yet but she has done the 365 photo thing... Also Ali has taken some fantastic pictures lately and has made me want to take my camera everywhere with me!! So, here goes nothing.. I will most likely post them on my pinterest but I'll try to get them up here as well... Here is the link to my pinterest, just click on any of the letters in this sentence. So, here goes nothing :) I will start soon so keep checkin back, or just become a follower so you automatically can see my posts :)

Thanks for being a follower/reader!

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment