Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, February 10, 2012

50 MM

001

A couple days ago I bought my moms 50 millimeter lens! I was so happy!! I’ve wanted a new lens for a long, long time and finally my dreams came true. ;)

004

I love the focus on this thing! Especially on the picture above, how you can clearly see the tape but everything else is a blur.

014

And this one! Don’t even get me started… It’s amazing!! I did absoltely no editing to this (or any of this pictures for that matter) and it just, I don’t know. I want to take pictures all the time now!

008

I love this one too! How it blurs my phone but focuses on my school planner. Ah-maz-ing.

016

And this one.. How my camera strap is so clear but our floors just look like a brown back round.

Lovin’ this! What’s your favorite picture? What lens do you use the most?

Thanks for reading!!
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. woohoo Syd! So happy for you, these are great! Can't wait till you get outside with prettier light. :) lol

    ReplyDelete