Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Monday, February 20, 2012

Followers

Holy smokes! Have you guys checked out the follower panel lately? Go look. 22 followers!! That’s awesome guys! Thank you all so much for taking the time to be a follower. So.. A huge thanks to Keren, Madie, Juliet, Leia, Matilda, Miss ALK, Allison, Leah, Rebekah, Monsmons, Alycia, Bree, Misty, Jenny, Jessica, Ali, Kiley, Suzanne, and Kristina! Ofta! Go and read all these followers blogs right now! This is a really quick post but I just wanted to thank all of the people above and hopefully more in the future! :) Feel free to take my button on the right and place it on your blog, then let me know so I can put your button on my blog! Once again thank you for following and let me know if you have any questions or blog post request.

Sydney

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Syd! :) You deserve all these lovely people to read your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Ali! You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm glad I could follow it; and congrats on 22 followers!
    By the way, how did you make your blog button? It's really cute. :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leanna, I made her blog button in PSE. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Leanna!! You are to sweet! Adrually Kiley (clickandcapturephoto.blogspot.com) made my blog button and design!! She's amazing!

      Delete
  4. yay! :) i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiley!! :) not as much as you but getting there, sorta.... Hahaha!!! :D

      Delete