Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Computer pictures- Post 2

The other day I did a post with some pictures that I found on our laptops. Well, I didn’t finish with all the pictures I wanted to but needed to post so thought I would do this in two or three posts (we have a lot of pictures!).


The very last picture I said that I was not a very serious person


IMG_0036 (2)


LiveLaughLens Photography


It’s true. PS: Don’t mind my Einstein hair going on here… Not sure what was happening. Anywho, I haven’t done one photo shoot with my mom without taking one weird faced picture… It’s just, me!


Another thing I can almost guarantee you have read about on my blog is my sister.


Although sometimes she can get on my nerves.


IMG_4904


LiveLaughLens Photography


You just gotta love her…


Sydney & London IGH Parade 09-09-06 (2)


Sydney & London IGH Parade (2) 09-09-06


London - Five Year 2


IMG_4866-1


LiveLaughLens Photography


Another thing I have attempted to love is being outdoorsy…


046 (2)


030


IMG_5574


029 (2)


Yea, its still not my cup of tea..


IMG_0100


What I have found to love though is trying something new,


IMG_0031


Drinking without using your hands, classic.


IMG_0048


Dieing my hair purple and red with white highlights


Oh wait, that hasn’t worked out for me either… No, Im just jokin with ya! What I like to do when I get a chance is get pictures taken of me.


IMG_4846-BW


LiveLaughLens Photography


I’m not sure what I love about it so much, probably the whole being the center of attention thing.. It’s a possibility..


1


LiveLaughLens Photography


IMG_4812


LiveLaughLens Photography


Well, there ya have it. Today's post. I’ll try to find some more fun ones to share with you guys soon, until then, what’s your favorite picture, from either of the posts?


Thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment below! :)


Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment