Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Icky icky, no more please!

This past week (including today) I have been loosing my voice, holding a headache, coughing, sneezing, and blowing big snot bubbles out of my nose. I, like many others, hate with a capital H being sick! I have been getting better and last night I took some Night Quill and slept until noon! It felt absolutely amazing. I can breath out of my nose every once and a while but not often. I took some cough drops threw out today. Hoping to get rid of this stupid cold very very soon so I get out and not worry about having a thing of Kleenex's near all the time! I am hoping and praying that I will have a magic spill tonight because my assistant for teaching the little first graders at church is loosing her voice so were going to really have to work together to act energetic at 9am!

1 comment:

  1. eh! hope you feel better, don't be holding any babies tomorrow(:

    ReplyDelete