Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, February 27, 2011

If you do this, I'll do that

Alrighty guys! I have a deal to make to you! I have recently checked and I now have 4 followers! I'm not trying to sound greedy but, I want more. So, if you spread the word and get me 20 followers, I am willing to do a giveaway! Sound fair? Go ahead and put my link on your blog, email about it, whatever you need too! When I see that follower thing bump to 20 I will do a giveaway!

Soon to come, my weekend hotel rating!

Love ya guys,
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very neat. I think a way you could improve your follower count is to get a really good design, and to also comment on other people's blog a lot! :)

    p.s. I am not the best graphic designer, but if you go to my blog, you can see what I can do. I am doing free blog designing at the moment.

    www.astorytoldinpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete