Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I need a beer

**No, I am not an under age drinker! Let's just clear that up... It is just a figure of speech!**

This past weekend I went to my little cousin Gavyn's hockey tournaments and what not in Fargo (more on that to come). I did not get much sleep between visiting late nights and not sleeping in until noon all weekend. Thats a big chance for this little body! It's use to every other weekend catching up on sleep! I am heading to bed after catching up on the latest family stuff on my moms side and picking up my room. I could honestly stay up for hours (if I could sleep past 645). Tomorrow is going to hit hard with school! I am now going to try really hard to be in my bed relaxed by 930 every night! At my dads the regular agreement is that but I kinda have been slackin and at my moms when she 'locks me up for the night' I tend to find something else to do rather than sleep! I will let you know how my first week of this challenge goes!

Have a great week! PS: check out my last post!

Love ya,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment