Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, February 20, 2011

You NEED to stop this NOW!

Well... I don't know if you live in Minnesota but up here, we are getting it all! We went to church today and came home around 2ish Id say... Only to find this 5 inches of snow on our drive way! My moms car can be a baby at times but today, she made it all! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped!



Did you turn on the ON switch mother!

London decided to go on the neighbors back yard
This is my mom and I... I dont think we look alike! haha, ya right!

Now Im babysitting. Im staying the night because of the horrible roads! Usually the ride from there house to mine is 15 minutes. Today, it was 70 minutes! Tomorrow there is no school (presidents day) so Ill get up and ready then go home and clean my room spottless because guess what! MY UNCLES COMING TO DOWN! Im so excited! Read the prayer reguest page to see why. Well hes comin down for a check up! Hes staying for sure a week! I would love for him to stay longer but he has a family in Minot, North Dakota that he has to take care of. Oh well... How was your weekend? What are you doing tomorrow if you have plans?

Have a great week!
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment