Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The goods- I think so anyway


Aeropostale yoga pants. YES! I have a few pairs now and they are amazing! I have the ones above, these, these, and a pair like these. They are wonderful!

Brown Sugar Vanilla lotion by Bodycology. It smells SO good!! I love brown sugar vanilla stuff by like Bath and Body Works but it gets kind of spendy.. So I found this at none other than Target :) Bet you guessed that... Haha, I'm kind of obsessed... :D So usually it's like $7ish at a smelly store but at Target its $3!!! What a savings... It's crazy good too its not cheap because it sucks either! I've had that happen where I buy something cheap thinking oh, its just a good price but then when you try it out it makes you break out or breaks, depending on what you bought... So ya, it's acually called body cream, but it's just the same.. They also have other smells but I like the warm and cozy smelling stuff. :)



Another thing that you don't even leave your computer or Idevice to listen to is this song. Its called My Hope is in You by Aaron Shust. It makes me just want to raise my hands and sing! A couple more favorites of mine are Fight For You by Jason Derulo, Whatch Ya Say by Jason Derulo, and of course Stereo Hearts! I LOVE LOVE that song!! I listen to it all the time, and share lyrics with her via txt. Haha, its a really good song!!




Another thing I like to do in my spare time is looking at beautiful houses. There are some AMAZING houses!! I know, Im lame like that, but hey watevs... I like looking at houses that I could never in a billion years affort! It's kind of fun and makes me want to save my money even more so I could possibly buy something like that some day...




I don't know, thats just me! What do you do in your spare time or what are some of your favorite things??
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment