Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My night, bad news and a prayer request

Hola Readers!!

So tonight I went out to dinner with bills family at Osaka which is a Japanese restraunt. I don't like that kinda food so I got chicken :)

Bad news: after the good dinner and we parted our ways I got a txt from my dad saying "call me when you get home" okay....? Well when we were saying byes I had saw my mom was txting my dad. Now I'm not super smart but I figured that my dad had txt mom, she didnt talk to me about anything and dad wanted me to call him, something was up. So after a couple 2 minutes of processing this threw my brain I knew what was going on. I jumped on my phone and called my dad. He stalled for a little bit talking about my church event tomorrow night. I could hear him sniffing almost the entire talk. Then he cracked it... " well, I txt your mom this so she knows but ah... Mona (aunt) died today. *pause and I started bawling*. Now if you know me you know my 2011 hasn't started the best. My grandma just recently died, my uncle was in a horrible accent and now my aunt died of cancer. I will still be attending my event (for my church buddies) and if you see be PLEASE make a joke or something. I don't mind talking about it but don't keep going on and on and on about it! We will be leaving Saturday something and depending when the funeral is will come back by Wednesday.

Prayer request: I really need prayers now! I am not trying to sound selfish but I'm very stressed and stuff. I would also like to ask for prayers for my uncle Skyler (monas husband) and Zane, monas five year old son. When I was talking to my dad and he had finally broke the news I asked how they were doing. Skyler is well it was his wife... Zane is at the age where he understands that mom died. How heartbreaking is that! Dad said that on the way to go see mona one last time, skyler told Zane that he needed to say goodbye to mom! WHAT FIVE YEAR OLD SHOULD HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO THERE MOM!!! ugh... Also just my family in general. Plus mona's family would be great!

Thank you very much!

Sydney

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Syndey! I will definitely be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Olivia. Your to sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss :-( Prayers and good thoughts to you and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete