Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Big 10: week 3

Hey guys!! Hows life? So I almost forgot about my big 10 this week!! AHHH! That would have been a disaster!! Can you believe it's tuesday? I know, only Tuesday but that means tomorrow is Wednesday (youth group!!!) and this weekend I'm going to a wedding!! Woot woot!!

1. I hate when my legs are hairy!! I know it's more of one of those personal ones but seriously, I get so worried someone will see the 16th of a inch hair on my leg :p

2. I LOVE going to church!! Seriously!! <3 <3

3. I think friends are the one things that everybody needs in life and if you need a friend, hi I'm Sydney!!(:

4. My geography teacher is super happy and giggly and it is already getting really old...

5. School has been rockin this year!!

6. (a carry on of 5) last year in public I had school 8-3 and had homework like the rest of the night. Now at my school I start around 8 and finish at 2 or 3 and have NO homework!

7. If I follow your blog, I read every single post you write!! If I don't follow your blog then comment it down and I will be the next follower!!

8. I hate when people say 'yall'. Im not sure why but especially when people write y'all in a post, I get less interested in what their saying...:/ **awkward**

9. I pray before I go to bed every night and pray for someone that I know that I think might be struggling or just for safety.

10. I have picture frames all over in both my rooms!! I think they are wonderful and great reminders of your wonderful friends and family!

Tell me a fact about yourself!!!(:
Sydney

2 comments: