Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wake-up call







Google

You know when you find this really cute guy and he's all you think about... The eyes the color of the sky, hair looking so soft you want to touch it. You would do anything to get his attention and the all time goal, to get him to "like like" you!! You change everything about you, your interests, your Facebook "about me", your status, what you say, what you wear, talking to his family more than you ever have in your entire lifetime of knowing him... Guess what you need to do to make him like you even more... Stop!

Thats it. Now no I have never had a relationship and so if you don't trust me then by all means stop reading this post! That's cool! I totally understand!! I have absolutely no experience with boys. But you know what I do have, common sense. And common sense tells me that hey, he might 'dig' you at first because you do like the same things but he's going to find out that you really dont like to watch baseball but because he does, so you force yourself to and he'll discover the real you.

There is nothing wrong with you!!! You are perfect as, YOU! If you've already 'converted' yourself into a girl version if him, stop, drop, and roll.

Stop- Stop being him because it's annoying having someone JUST like you! Be yourself!!!!

Drop- Drop everything you've done to be like him. The clothes that you hate! The sports you 'enjoy'.

Roll- And roll... Roll smoothly because you are the best you in this world!

I have learned this.. I try to be like the 'target guy' and change myself to something I'm not. Then absolutely nothing happens between us and I got all those sports jackets for nothing!

This is me. I am Sydney. I live in a state of which you should not find out. I like my sister. I am NOT perfect. I hate when someone is not being responsible for there own actions. Cat fights are ridiculous. I have brown hair, blue eyes. I find no point in continuous swearing! I am loving school this year! The feeling of being comforted by someone I love is one if the most priceless moments ever and makes my day. If you want to ask me something, just ask!! I don't bite that hard.. I am me and will not change for anybody. If you won't except me this way, guess that sucks for you! This is me and that's all there is to it!

I hope you accept ME!
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment