Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Suggestions??

This friday I will be leaving so I can go to Shelia's cousins wedding!! I am so excited!! I LOVE weddings!!! The photography, family, and just atmosphere over all rock! So just to be aware, I probably won't be posting fri-sun. I will try my absolute hardest to schedule some posts so you guys don't leave me but I wouldn't hold your breath...!!

So, as the title states, I need some suggestions. For music!! I'm going to try to get school done at a pretty decent time tomorrow then run over to target or something so I can get an iTunes gift-card before Shelia comes to pick me up! Guys, I am desperately in need of music! I think the last time I bought a song, was like 5,000 years ago!! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little tiny bit but really, I need new stuff! It's a 7 hour drive so the more new music, the better!! List any song you can think of and enjoy!!

Thank you in advance!
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment