Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall lovin'

Want to know something I love about fall? The clothes. Two of my most favorite things to wear in fall are uggs and Columbia sweatshirts!!




Google

I have a few ones like this (not this color because it looks like someone piled barf on top of it then smeared it) but like white, brown, yellow, and I had a bright green one but unfortunately grew out of it... One of the saddest moments of my life! These guys are wonderful!! I also have a thin thin light white one that I wear like when I play golf and it's a little windy out. It doesn't do much but 1. it's cute and 2. it's a light weight little something... I probably could not live without my Columbia's!!! I am hopin to con my dad into maybe buying me a few more this next weekend in Albertville when we go back for my stepmom's cousin's wedding! Wish me luck!!!(:

What are your fall favs???
Sydney

2 comments: