Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The GBU

The good: The good would probably be seeing some of my family this weekend and being able to sleep in my bed tonight and hopefully not be crabby tomorrow because I've have NO sleep!!

The bad: my foot. :( She really isn't doin good! It been draining a lot and bleeding quiet a bit! I am on meds that I take one (HUGE) pill every 12 hours. One of the doctors called today and said I need to come in asap because it is for sure infected and the pills I'm taking right now might not be strong enough. :(

The ugly- um... My foot?? Haha it looks so disgusting right now..! It's super fat still and I just want to barf whenever I see it!! Moment of silence




Isn't it disgusting beautiful!!! Don't you just want to barf snuggle with it?? Uh...:) Like my toe nail color?? It matches the color of throw up! Hahaha totally kidding!(: well, not really, it does!! Ha Wanna see more pictures of it? That's to bad because I haven't really been takin pictures of it because it increases the chances of my food not saying down.. Sorry! Maybe I'll try to take more pictures and post them all day long!! Not. Please pray that it gets better!! I am on my second can thing of pain pills (like advil junk) and am kinda feeling like a druggy taking so many things!!

Anyway, how was your weekend??
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment