Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Apps and the laughs

If you have an iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone you know how you can get apps that have cute sayings and stuff. Well I just downloaded one and found some cute ones I thought that I'd share!




Absolutely!! If I have ever talked to you about my future, you'd know that I say this all the time!




<3




Haha




One of my friends use to say this...




I have been on this diet for a long time!! I like it a lot!




And this is why you should always ask your surrounding friends and family how they are! They could just not say anything but really be hurting inside...




The thing I love about this one is how it's just completely out of order and messy! Very imperfect!

What's your favorite one???
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment