Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The big 10 series: TAG

TAG: Get your freak on! 15 weird facts

So I saw this on a girls blog that I read and thought to do this instead of the 10 usual facts...

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Umm... Nothing?? Haha sometimes my friends and family call me Syd?!

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
A weird habit?? Um, I think the only one is that I have to have the volume to whatever I'm listening to a multiple of 5...

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I don't think so...? I don't like when a bunch of people are surrounding me and talking to me at the same time but I don't think thats a real phobia!

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Fight for you by Jason derulo <3

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people chew with there mouth open or sniff a lot (especially in the winter time!)

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I giggle when I get nervous and sometimes studer (spell?) in a way or get completely silent.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Well at my moms I have a twin so I don't really sleep on a side but at my dads I sleep on the (if your at the foot, looking to were you put your head) on the left side

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I have no idea actually... I think it was a white bunny named bun-bun (cleaver, hu?!)

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Raspberry smoothy. But I prefer caribou...

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I don't really have one...

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
With my back to the water.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Not that I am aware of...

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Sweets :( Like the most fattening thing I could eat!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Really! or Wow... or Sweet!!

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Depends (no not the underwear)... Sometimes short shorts and a sweatshirt or t-shirt. Pretty much whatever is on top of my drawer!




Just thought I'd do this for fun!(:


Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment