Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Food!!!

I don't know about you but I love food {she writes as she puts jelly beans into her mouth}. What creature doesn't?! {moment of silence}. Yep, that's right, none! Everybody likes the taste of nummies and our bodies enjoy the nutrients! But guess what, not everybody body gets the need nutrients that your body needs everyday.





You see this fruit kabob item. My stepmom, dad and I made this a couple years ago for valentines day. It has strawberries, pineapple, and chocolates. This for me is just a fun little activity. You cut up the fruit, use cookie cutters to shape them (lips and a heart in this case) and throw it together, leaving the scraps to the trash. Fun! But unfortunately there are people out there who would LOVE our sweet leftovers and they would savior every bit because our scraps would probably be there only food for the day. How sad is that??






These are my weakness. When I see gummy worms I, :D!!! I think they are sugary goodness! And I just throw them into the Target cart like nobody's business! What if you and I were people with little money and didn't get to have our "weakness" on occasion. That would be horrifying!! Or tonight while I was babysitting, after I put the kids to bed I was watching some TV and eating some pretzels and Cheetos. Pure deliciousness!

I think, the next time you think "hey, I'll just throw this half of a sandwich and half a serving of chips", you should rethink!

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment