Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Big 10 Series

I wasn't sure what I could say about myself anymore because I feel like I've said so I came up with these:

1. I think the Kardashian's ROCK! and Kim and Kris's wedding... O.M.G. beautiful

2. I haven't had a comment on this blog sense September 28th.

3. I love aeropostale clothes

4. I working out is my enemy

5. I played the flute for 4 years and hated every moment of it.

6. I think this video is funny (the 1st couple of times)

7. I started to take more pictures again because I got new editing software!!!!

8. I think my mom tries to embarrass me every moment we're in public

9. I helped take care of London when she was a new born because Bill was away with Air Force so mom needed lots of help! <3

10. I want to be her.

What was the one you found most interesting? Sorry today's was kind of lame, Im completely out of it!

Sydney

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Miss.ALK!!!

    Kiley- why not?? Your parents are rockin, you have a baby sister and you are SO talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I just found your blog, and I love it!
    I followed you!
    Check out my blog, It's a Love Story and follow me! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said you haven't had a comment since September 28th I was like dang it! I read your posts but I'm so busy I just forget to comment. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete