Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday and Intro

Sunday.

What did I do today? Went to church... <3
Went home to my dads
Hung out
Came over to my moms
Edited a little bit
Cleaned my room a tiny bit
Blogged

Productive hu?!













My weekend has been just pretty much laid back... Sorry I haven't blogged but I haven't really been on the Internet. This week, my posts are going to be subjected around thankfulness.

Thankful- Feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciate {dictionary.com}

That's what this week is going to be about, realizing how much we have and then showing how thankful we are for that. Tune back everyday because it's going to be good!!!

One of the pastors at my church once said, and I will never forget this, why would Jesus die on the cross for us and go threw all that pain, if there was going to be no outcome. He will come back one day but until then we need to show the world what a treat life is. Life isn't just some fling, it's the real deal and we need to show gratitude towards Jesus for giving it to us... Because he surely didn't have to! God could have been like "pssshh, I don't need to give up my one and only precious son for all of these fools!" but he did! He sent his one child down to die for us, and I think that we can show him a little thankfulness for that. Don't you think?

All you need to do is say "thank you", for this:




From the movie The Passion of the Christ

I hope that you will read each and every post this week and really take it into consideration.
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment