Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thankful: Family

Family. What does it mean to you?

032

When you hear family, who do you think of?

Rebel 057

I couldn’t imagine my life without my family… They are my, EVERYTHING!!

3

I have so much fun with my family! No matter what were doing, where we are together we have many laughs!

morg

Most of my family and I are very close! The girl pictured above is my cousin, I txt her everyday!

mom and I

And this is my mom and I. Do we look a like?? Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1294

My sister and I. <3

kyle and i

Why wouldn’t you love your family? Sure there is that every once in a while drama and fights but that shouldn’t stop you from being thankful for your family! I can’t wait to start my own family some day and create more memories!

Love,

Sydney

1 comment: