Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Thursday, March 24, 2011

As promised

As I promised in my last post, here is some fun stuff! I can't tell you how much I love these kids! I babysit these four cuties and had the privilege to take pictures of them! Here it goes...

music is a BIG thing in there family!
HAHA!


He's such a ham!

I got the girls necklaces. one of them put her necklace on him and thought it was HILARIOUS!
I am in LOVE with babysitting! Like... I would most likely die without it! This family is my 'main' family so I see them quiet a bit, which I don't mind one little bit!
Do you have anything you want me to post about? Comment it down girlfriend!
**No suggestion is stupid**
OH MY GOSH! How could I forget to post about my night! I must be tired... WELL! Tonight my mom agreed to let me get my eyebrows done by a pro! It was so cool! It hurt? yes... But I pushed away the pain and thought "omg... I'm getting my eyebrows done! How cool is that!" The lady was SUPER nice! I think her name was either Mandy or Andy... On her card it said Mandy but I SWEAR she said Andy... ANYWAY! I told her it was my first time and that I was kinda nervous... But she said "pssshhhh... Don't be nervous! After I pull one time, it will be a breeze. And its addicting." Um... okay? If you say so...?! The wax stuff wasn't burning hot, like I told Kiley, it was kinda relaxing! The who RIP part was the worst but not that bad... I only cried for 5 minutes! JUST KIDDING!
Ah... Thanks for reading my loves!
Sydney

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaha you are brave. lol my eyebrows nada. :P

    Anyway adorable pictures!!! such cute kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd! Cute pictures ;) they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I adore them so much and there parents are just as cute!

    Jess- I got a little hesitant as we were waiting for what's her name but new it was to late to back down! I am not a strong girl really like I am very emotional but I pulled this baby off!!

    ReplyDelete