Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, March 25, 2011

Questions...

Do you have any questions about me? I was reading a blog (I can't remember which one...) and she this thing where you could email her (sydance97@gmail.com) or comment on this post. I really want to answer questions for you guys! You can ask absolutly any question (just keep it clean)! From babysitting to photography, from school to family. Seriously guy, I want questions! You can ask one question or one hundred questions! I can't tell you how much I want questions!

I was thinking I will add the questions to my ABOUT ME page and I'll put it down as a regular post so that if you want to read more about me in future, you dont have to rumbble threw all the post and can just go to my page.

**PLEASE GIVE ME QUESTIONS**
In advance I thank you for asking questions!
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....let's see:

    1. How many siblings do you have?
    2. What is your favorite hobby besides babysitting?
    3. Do you have any babysitting tips?

    That's all I have!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you show us a picture of your new eyebrows?

    What's your favorite candy?

    ReplyDelete