Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This morning

As I got ready this morning, I packed my waterproof mascara. Today after school, we will be leaving for North Dakota. I will be missing two more days of school *jumping up in the air*. Tonight we are staying at my dads, dads house in a cute little town named Rugby, North Dakota. I love rugby because it is so little and cute but limits what you can do. Thursday is I think the visitation. It is going to be VERY depressing. I would love to stay for a couple weeks just seeing all of my family but we all know nobody has that kinda time off... Friday is the actual thing. I'm not going to write a whole lot about it because I don't wanna go to school with red eyes and messed up make-up (girls worst dream). Saturday I don't think there is any like big thing. I think were just going to hang out with Skyler and Zane...Poor boys! Sunday we will be returning to Snowville. I am excited that today is Friday for me, so that's an upside! Right?!?!

Once again I'd like to thank you all for reading about my crazy life! As long as I have wifi I will be able to post threw out my long weekend. Well, my dad has the IPhone 4g thing or whatever so if he let's me use it, I can post on here anywhere.

Have a great day ladies (or I guess if there's a man reading this, you too??)
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog you have!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!!

    Your blog looks pretty cute as well!

    ReplyDelete