Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lent

Tomorrow is lent! Guess who still hasn't decided what she's gunna give up! Yep... This girl! At my moms, as a family were giving up going out to eat. That's all fine and dandy but I want to do something for ME! I was thinking pop but I kinda don't really wanna give that up. How about... Ice cream? Uh... HELP!! Give me some ideas on what to give up!! NOT babysitting!! Also what are YOU personally giving up?

Love ya,
Sydney

3 comments:

  1. haha we don't do lent, but i just gave up candy and non diet pop (for at least a month!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do lent either. Although it would be really good for me to do it. Might give up candy/cookies or something for a while..not guaranteeing the whole time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same well it goes threw my birthday (April 19) but I think I'm gunna give up sweets and candy stuff.. But I'm gunna give myself grace on April 18, 19, and 20... :) I'm gunna try REALLY hard to stick to it!!

    ReplyDelete