Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mona Jessica Larocque-Prellwitz

Today we laid Mona to rest. It was very heart breaking to have to watch Skyler and Zane cry as they had to walk to the casket. Everything was organized greatly. After the church service there was a lunch down at the city hall type thing. All the cute little old ladies filled our cups with Kool-aid and coffee. So cute... After the lunch before everyone left the building a couple of her family members made a slideshow. Well this little baby here had just pulled herself together then after the slideshow started well, I cried some more!

My dad has sent some pictures to provide I guess and there was two pictures where when one of the times they came down, we went to the Nick Universe and did some rides. I don't know if you've been to the MOA lately but they added this like rope jungle type thing and mona wanted to go really bad so after about 10 minutes Skyler agreed to go with her. We stayed with Zane and held all there stuff. While they were doing the first floor (they didn't quite make it to to second) we snapped some pictures. Dad sent in the pictures and so i saw them in the show and looked at Sky, eyes blood shot and just could not stop weeping! I just seriously could not stop!

I mean think about it, what if you got married to this wonderful person! So beautiful and you loved them so much to get married. Then you find out your partner has cancer. Okay, you know what, we can do this! We will fight together! Then it goes away! They're free!! Couple months later they go in for an app and find out, it's come back. You go back to that positive brain, we will fight together! Then it gets worst! And worst! Then the doctors don't think she's gunna make it past 3 o'clock that day! But they do! They make it a whole nother 3 months! Then somethin really bad hits and they are now in the hospital, couple hours go by and they say, I have this feelin it's time to go home. My real home! Couple hours later... You lost your true love! The one person who you told all your problems to is gone...

If my spouse were to die HECK YA I'd be cryin! Uh... I need to end this because I can barely see the screen.

Zane and I figured out that I'm gunna come stay with him and 'dad' (aka skyler) for a week or two this summer. He made it very clear to me that it had to be after school ended so that we could hang out all day! I would seriously LOVE to come stay down here for a week or two! Give skyler a break, get to hang out with Zane (and skyler). It'd be pretty fun! But I doubt my parents would let me... Well better hit the hay. Pretty tired after partin with Zane until 2am!!

Love you readers!
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Sydney. I am praying for you, Zane, and Skyler always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ali! Your such a sweetheart! It really means alot!

    ReplyDelete