Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Weekend With My Little Rebel

*This is my first post posting pictures from my Canon Rebel XS! Kinda a big deal...*
So... This weekend I went to Fargo (North Dakota). It was a very fun time! We saw my moms brother Travis and his family! Here are some pictures I took!

My First Snack Choice!

She picked Oreos... It looks like turd!




OMG! Its the (huff) Hannah Montana Movie! AHHH! Yipee...




Dork!






Travis's girlfriend Kayla made this for there baby's car seat! Isn't that so neat!



HEY now! Watch it little man!


He's so cute! He's my little cousin Ashton!


LOVE him!

Way back home treat of choice!


London's movie choice. Charlottes Web.



My beautiful Momma!
Well thanks for lookin! I had so much fun! I am trying to get a Flikr going so I can put them up there and link it here! What do ya think? I didnt put everything up because that'd take for ever! I really want feedback! So when you common you should include:
  • Your favorite picture
  • What you want me to take pictures of (ex: nature, people, etc)
  • What I could do better
  • What you did this weekend

Thank you so much for reading!

Sydney


4 comments:

  1. Hey Syd, just letting you know that flickr costs money...its like 25 a year or something

    anywayyy(: hope you had a good weekend! looks like ya did! ^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Flickr is free. If you want to upload bigger photos (meaning more megapixels) it costs money. So, you actually could get a free one!

    Olivia
    p.s. I LOVE your photos. That baby is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the free on so far with a couple photos...

    Thank you! Isn't he!! He is one smiley boy!

    ReplyDelete