Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Highs and Lows of my week so far and to come

Lows: (I like to start negative and leave with a positive) Well my biggest low is tonight is my last night in Minnesota. This is not something my family has told a sole but, were moving to North Dakota because that's where all my family lives and all the seven hours drives have just been so stressful on all of my parents... Im going to miss everybody so much! Were moving to Minot. The house is beautiful though!! We are going to rent out our house to a family of three.

Bahahaha I'm lieing! You know I convinced you tho... Don't deny it! :D No tonight really is my last night in Minnesnowta but Im comin back Sunday night. I think you know why but if not it's for my aunts funeral. It is going to be a very depressing weekend/Thurseday/Friday/Monday. I think the worst part, is going to see Zane crying and Skyler as well... Well all my family really!

High: I'm getting fancy! My mom has one of those big fancy nancy camera for her photography business (which you should check out! I put the link on the bottom of the post). Well... She's buying her friend Nealy's camera because Nealy's buying a different one. Guess what my mom is doing with her old one. SELLING IT! But! Guess who'd buying it! ME!! For sure by Monday I will be an owner of a Rebel XS! How exciting is that!! You will defiantly be seeing more photos of mine! I'm guessing alot of London :) Sees so photogenic! And I'm sure I'll figure out a way to take pictures of myself! Haha

Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room of a doctors office (mom isn't feeling good). This place grosses me out beyond words! Coughing people everywhere!! Blah... But there's a cute baby sitting in front of me :) I love babies!! Well I'm going to go back to covering my mouth so I don't catch anything!

Love ya,
Sydney

4 comments:

  1. haha um no that didn't convince me....;) and i really hope you have a lot more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you liea! Jk oh,

    ps: my moms address is http://www.harperandersonphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Sydney, you totally convinced me. :P I was so sad!!! Don't do that to me anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Sorry Ali! :) I would like not allow that to happen!

    ReplyDelete