Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in GOD's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Change of Plans

So the latest news on the funeral is...

Wednesday after school the three of us will leaving. The prayer service will be Thursday and the funeral Friday. Saturday will be the 'recovery' day and just hang out with Skyler, Zane and the rest of the family. Sunday we will be coming back. It will be a very quick trip.

I have to go to school Monday and Tuesday which we were suppose to be in North Dakota then. My teachers will be like, I thought you were suppose to gone! Haha now I have to dissect a cow eyeball on Tuesday! I'm going to like barf!! Ew...! Okay I can't talk about it anymore... So, how are you? Any fun plans this week or weekend?

Thanks for readin!
Sydney

4 comments:

  1. Haha Sydney, I dissected an eyeball in 6th grade..and this year I've dissected a worm, fish, and a frog! I love dissecting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSS Ali! We dissected a chicken wing already! That wasn't to bad until we had to touch the bone so it would flap! BARF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dissected a chicken wing! haha funnn!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No ewwwwwwww!! Haha it was all flubbery! Then it started to bleed on me cuz I cut the wrong area! BARF!

    ReplyDelete